(lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
▪ messages : 166
▪ dispo pour un rp ? : yas!! (en cours : jane, fam & friends for my bday, grace, jon, ash)
▪ avatar : chloë grace moretz.
▪ âge : 24 yo.
▪ statut : confused af. but has lots of good friends, yay!!!
▪ occupation : youtuber (books, tv series, movies; branching out to comedy), fangirl (->), food enthusiast.

MessageSujet: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Sam 20 Mai - 22:06

lizzie
hi, it's grace and i'm busy right now but i'll call you later!
bye!

For the super extra people that Liz extra loves (so basically les Grayson, Grace et Jonas), chacun a le droit à son code bc y a le pseudo avec emoji and shit, je me suis fait plaiz' Arrow
ohana means family:

Et pour les autres :
text me xoxo:

Dernière édition par Lizzie Grayson le Mar 15 Aoû - 16:53, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
▪ messages : 123
▪ dispo pour un rp ? : nope
▪ avatar : Hailee Steinfeld
▪ âge : vingt-quatre ans (06/06)
▪ statut : célibataire
▪ occupation : étudiante en droit (master degree) à l'université de Westminster

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Lun 26 Juin - 21:15

My li'l
I keep thinking about what you told me about my dad and I swear he's not that intimidating. Especially after a drink or two and January proposing a karaoke night

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- fall in love with your solitude (r. k.)
▪ messages : 123
▪ dispo pour un rp ? : nope
▪ avatar : Hailee Steinfeld
▪ âge : vingt-quatre ans (06/06)
▪ statut : célibataire
▪ occupation : étudiante en droit (master degree) à l'université de Westminster

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Lun 26 Juin - 21:16

My li'l
You should have come, to see that and you know, get to know him a lil better (also free drinks!!!!!)

- fall in love with your solitude (r. k.)
▪ dispo pour un rp ? : yas!! (en cours : jane, fam & friends for my bday, grace, jon, ash)
▪ occupation : youtuber (books, tv series, movies; branching out to comedy), fangirl (->), food enthusiast.

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Mar 27 Juin - 0:09

My li'l
I keep thinking about what you told me about my dad and I swear he's not that intimidating. Especially after a drink or two and January proposing a karaoke night

You should have come, to see that and you know, get to know him a lil better (also free drinks!!!!!)

AjsOKDOFLKGJ bUT LIKE IT WOULD BE SO AWKWARD IDK HOW TO BE AT EASE AROUND HIM???????

Remember last time I came around for sushis??? I was uncharacteristically polite and shy

I can't be appropriate with karaoke aND DRINKS omg

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Mar 27 Juin - 0:14

My li'l
AjsOKDOFLKGJ bUT LIKE IT WOULD BE SO AWKWARD IDK HOW TO BE AT EASE AROUND HIM???????

Remember last time I came around for sushis??? I was uncharacteristically polite and shy

I can't be appropriate with karaoke aND DRINKS omg

OMG he just invited me to come on fb

Fucking aWKWARD, I feel like I need to come now???? I want him to like me, but I kinda hate myself now

▪ messages : 14
▪ dispo pour un rp ? : not yet
▪ avatar : Harry Styles
▪ âge : vingt-quatre ans (01/04)
▪ statut : single and ready to mingle, or so he says
▪ occupation : bartender, history nerd

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Mar 15 Aoû - 2:07

ashington
See, I told you I wouldn't have time to chat tonight

So I'm left still wondering what it is you wanna tell me and it's annoying the shit out of me. So, please Lizziekins, I'm begging you, just spit it out, either over text or Messenger or hell, I can call you if you want but fucking tell me. Please.

I didn't mean to sound like a dick but I'm seriously worried. Goodnight Lizziekins, talk to you later xx

- say it's just right, life on my brown. take it low, take a drive to town. meaningless, everything but you.

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   Mar 15 Aoû - 11:38

ashington
I didn't mean to sound like a dick but I'm seriously worried. Goodnight Lizziekins, talk to you later xx

Don'ttttt be worried, Asher, really

We'll talk about it some other time, it can wait a bit, I think??? You tell me when you're free

And I'm sorry, shouldn't have told you about this ajsijfg

Hope you have a nice day!! Talk to you soon xoxo

may be indecisive. not so sure.
(the silent poet)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: (lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!   

(lizzie's phone) hey you, what's up? ......... haha, gotcha!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1